Adult safeguarding - How to report concerns

The Oxfordshire Safeguarding Adults Board now has the facility to report safeguarding concerns online:

Members of the public please use this form: General Public Alerter Form

Professionals who have safeguarding concerns about a person with care and support needs that they are working with, please use this form: Professional Safeguarding Alerter Form.

Unsure if it’s a safeguarding issue? If you’ve encountered an issue and are unsure if it is a safeguarding issue or not you can call and request a consultation with the Safeguarding Triage Team. They can be reached on 01865 328232.

1 Like