CQC Inspection 28th September- calling families to respond!

Hi All,

The Care Quality Commission (CQC) are inspecting Oxford Health during the week of 28th September 2015.

It is the CQC’s job to make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high quality care and to encourage services to continually improve. More information can be found about them here:
http://www.cqc.org.uk/

The CQC are looking to talk to a wide range of patients, clients, carers and parents!

Would you like to talk to them?

They would like to be able to call you, on a day/ time that suits you during the week of 28th September, to ask about your experiences of care with Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust.

If you are happy for them to call to speak to you, please contact me with a phone number and most convenient time to call and I will add you to their list. This doesn’t guarantee that they will ring but gives them lots of options and you the ability to give your feedback to the inspectors.

Alternatively it is also an option to meet with them face to face, so please do let me know if you would like to do that and I can supply you with dates, times and locations that they will be visiting across Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

Please get in touch if you have any questions or queries and feel free to pass this information onto others who may be interested.

Many thanks
Kind regards
Donna
Donna Mackenzie
Patient Experience & Involvement Co-ordinator | Children & Young Peoples Services
Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust, Chancellor Court, 4000 John Smith Drive, Oxford Business Park South, Oxford OX4 2GX
07766 360547 | donna.mackenzie@oxfordhealth.nhs.uk

Have you seen our new website: www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/children-and-young-people

Support Article 12 Council or CAMHS Parent & Carer Involvement Network on Facebook by following these links and pressing “like” Article 12 Council Oxford Health NHS FT | Facebook or https://www.facebook.com/CAMHSInvolvementNetwork