Alex from Charlotte's Tandems here

I’ve been invited to join this forum by a parent who I presume is a member of this group.

I wanted to let you know about the Charity that I run, Charlotte’s Tandems.

Charlotte’s Tandems lend tandems and tag-along bikes for free to anyone with a disability or additional needs. Full details can be found on our detailed website and on our very active Facebook group.

We have loads of tandems near you and would love to get more people on them, so if you know anyone who would like to borrow a bike then please contact me via our website, www.CharlottesTandems.co.uk

Welcome!

Charlotte’s Tandems sounds a really innovative concept. Have you lent any to people in Oxfordshire?

Thanks. Yes. We have lent to people in Oxfordshire.

If you’d like to borrow a tandem them please fill in the contact form on our Website, CharlottesTandems.co.uk, and I’ll put you in touch with our nearest Helper.

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for the link to your website. It’s great and full of very useful information!

Marion

1 Like

Thanks @CharlottesTandems. It is great to heart that you’ve

It would be great to hear about their experiences here. Please do let them know about LDOX :smile:

I totally agree regarding their website @Ozzie. Lots of really good feedback from users as well. Here is an example “Brilliant family days out!! The tandem has made an enormous difference to our family outings and picnics!”