Buccal admisnistration and epilepsy training

I need to access Epilepsy training and Buccal Administration for PA’s any ideas other than NSE Chalfont St Peter Bucks

I think Oxfordshire Association of Care Providers run such training courses- it may be worth calling them to find out.

Tel: 01491 822604


This is a real issue for people. I would try The Shared Care training team.
Karen Johnson on 01865 261754 / 904379. you have to submit a referral form. shared.care@oxfordhealth.nhs.uk Good luck.

The Epilepsy websites provide training and give more information, check the Epilepsy Action and Epilepsy Society web pages