Come and Talk to Your Local Community Learning Disability NHS Team

Hello reader, my name is Jason Warner and I work in the Oxford City Community Learning Disability Team.

We have been busy working with lots of people in Oxfordshire to organise monthly group meetings. This is so that we can talk to people we have supported about what we do.

At these meetings we share ideas and think of ways to make the NHS community learning disability teams the best they can be.

If you have ever received support from us we want to invite you to get involved.

We can pay you for your time and as the organiser, I’d really like to hear from anyone out there who is interested.

So, if you are and you would like more information you can call me on 01865 323357

Thanks for reading!

Jason
Oxford City Community Learning Disability Team

1 Like

When is the next meeting scheduled for, Jason?

Hello Jason I think this is definitely something my daughter would be interested in.

She might find the phone call difficult however if you could formward more info we can discuss with her

Many thanks Vicki

Many thanks for the reply - we’re setting up the dates for 2016 at the moment and I’ll post them as soon as they are agreed. Our groups meet in Oxford, Abingdon and Banbury and we want to take some of them on the road - not sure where you’re based but if you know anyone who would like to get involved, point them in my direction…
Jason Warner

Hello Vicki, thanks for the reply and the interest. Email me directly at jason.warner@southernhealth.nhs.uk and we could arrange something. I have an easyread poster with information about the groups but I can’t upload to LDOX forum for some reason…
With best wishes
Jason Warner

Hi Jason

If you email them to hello@ldox.org I’ll get them up for you. I’m not sure why you can’t do it yourself but I will check once I see the attachment.

cheers

Neil

Thanks.

I will pass on to some Banbury families I am in touch with.

Great stuff and please do pass on the invite far and wide. Look out for the dates and venues - I’ll post them on this thread.

JW

Thanks Jason.

Hi Jason,

Just wanted to add to your post. The North Learning Disability Team are currently looking for members to join our Banbury group and will hopefully be setting up a group in Chipping Norton, Witney and/or Carterton in the near future.

Its really important to hear the views of the people we support. We have already made some changes

Please do get in touch if you would like to join

kind regards

Vicky