### Have a Go Festival ###

Hi everyone, I hope all is well!

I wanted to make you all aware of the latest Have a Go Festival we have organised in partnership with Active Oxfordshire.

On Tuesday 11th July, between 10am and 2pm we are holding the Have a Go Festival which is a sports day event for adults with learning disabilities in Oxfordshire. It will take place at the usual location, the Horspath Athletics Track, OX4 2RR . I have attached the flyer.

This is our 9th event and our first event back since 2019 due to the covid pandemic and we expect it to be well received.

It’s always been a great event, with a great turn out. It is really positive, fun and a fantastic opportunity for our service users to partake in some physical activity!

It is free admission and all are invited to come along and have a go at activities including Cycling, Athletics, Bowls, Football, Cricket, Tennis, Dance, Boccia, Archery and more.

We would love you and the service users you support to come along and get involved in the Have a Go Festival!

Please spread the word to anyone that you think may be interested!

If you would like to discuss details further on the phone please do let me know.