How can I find out about local activities for young people with learning disabilities?

The local offer for SEN and Disability (SEND), which has been compiled by Oxfordshire County Council, brings together information about education, health and care services for children and young people from 0 to 25 with Special Educational Needs and disability. You can find out what’s on offer here:

They also have a regularly updated list of what’s on in Oxfordshire here:

Another great way of finding out what’s available in your area is to link up with local organisations, such as Oxfordshire Family Support Network: and HIPPOS who send out information about what is going on locally: