Introduce Yourself!

If you’re new here you are invited to introduce yourself in our Introduce Yourself area. Please tell us why you’ve joined LDOX.Org and a little bit about yourself. Lots of people already have!

All you need to do is click on the +New Topic link on the top right of the page, then write a little bit about yourself in the box which comes up on the bottom left of the screen, give your post a title, and make sure it is in the Introduce Yourself Category and then click the blue + Create Topic button.

We look forward to hearing from you!

A post was split to a new topic: Rob - An introduction

A post was split to a new topic: Introduction from Martin

A post was split to a new topic: New here - child with autism

Hi!

My name is Luke and I am the Disability Executive for the England and Wales Cricket Board.

I am currently working on a programme to embed mixed disability cricket sessions in friendly, relaxed and welcoming club settings.
http://www.bbo.cricket/page/disability-cricket/super-8-cricket/super-8-cricket-14731/

There are centres running in Didcot, Minster Lovell, Horspath and Bicester! The sessions are all free of charge.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like any further information about this.

Thanks,
Luke

A post was split to a new topic: I’m a GP in Oxfordshire with an interest in helping people with learning disability