Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group
Oxfordshire’s health and care services - The Big Consultation - Phase 1
You’ve been invited to participate in the Oxfordshire’s health and care services - The Big Consultation - Phase 1 consultation by the consultation manager, Julia Stackhouse.
This consultation is open from 16 Jan 2017 at 09:00 to 9 Apr 2017 at 23:59.
LAST CHANCE to have your say on the Oxfordshire health and care services - Big Consultation, Phase 1, which closes on SUNDAY 9 AUGUST. We would like to your views on proposals too:
• Changing the way we use our hospital beds and increasing care closer to home in Oxfordshire
• Planned care at the Horton General Hospital (planned care is a term for healthcare which has been planned in advance and which is not urgent or an emergency such as diagnostic tests, outpatient appointments and surgery).
• Acute stroke services in Oxfordshire
• Critical care (Critical care helps people with life-threatening or very serious injuries and illnesses) at the Horton General Hospital
• Maternity services including obstetrics, Special Care Baby Unit (SCBU) and the effect on emergency gynaecology surgery
• Consideration of the Midwife Led Units in north Oxfordshire will be in Phase 2 but we would like some views from you to inform option development.
The full consultation document (including a glossary) is available here https://consult.oxfordshireccg.nhs.uk/consult.ti/Bighealthandcare/consultationHome or visit the CCG website www.oxonhealthcaretransformation.nhs.uk
We would like your feedback. You can give this by completing this questionnaire, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS EMAIL! THANK YOU.