My Life My Choice is looking for a part-time Finance and Administration Officer (Closes 22nd February 2024)

My Life My Choice is looking for a part-time Finance and Administration Officer. The successful applicant will manage MLMC’s day-to-day finances providing financial information to the Charity Coordinator and other staff as needed. Additional duties include administration/governance support to the Charity Coordinator and manage the day to day running of the office (this does not involve any people management).

This role calls for an individual with accounts and/or book keeping experience, the ability to run an end to end payroll using a computerised system including HMRC and year end reporting, and excellent administration skills.

Job location (usual place of work): This post is based at Watlington House, Watlington Road, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 6NF. Flexible and home working is considered.

Pay Rate: £17,867 – £18,819 pa plus 8% pension contribution. (Full-time equivalent £29,777 – £31,364)

Is pay pro rata: Yes

Applications close on: Thursday 22nd February (17:00)

Hours: Part time 22.5 hours per week (over 3-5 days per week)

Contract is: Permanent

Job description: Finance & Admin JD

To apply: Please visit My Life My Choice website https://mylifemychoice.org.uk/job-opportunities/