**RESEARCH STUDY - Supporting Health-Related Behaviours**

Hello,

My name is Marcella Tarantini and I am a postgraduate student at Birmingham City University (BCU).

For my MSc Health Psychology thesis, I am looking for participants to take part in my research project on how caregivers of individuals with a diagnosis of Learning Disability are supporting their health-related behaviours such as eating behaviours, physical activities during the COVID-19 Pandemic. This study has received ethical approval from the BCU ethics committee (ref.9336) and is supervised by Dr Mei Yee Tang (MeiYee.Tang@bcu.ac.uk).

You will be asked to complete an online questionnaire to collect some demographic data and take part in an online one-to-one interview on Microsoft Teams. The interview should be no longer than 45 minutes.

In order to participate, you need to fulfil all criteria below:

• Be 18 years old or over
  • Be the main carer of an individual with a diagnosis of Learning Disability that is 18 years old or over
  • You both need to be living within the same household in the UK
  • You need to have access to Microsoft Teams and be willing to have your interview audio-recorded.
  • You cannot take part in this study if you are a healthcare professional who is looking after an individual with Learning Disability within a community context, e.g. supported house living, care homes, learning disabilities services.

If you are interested or you know someone who might be willing to take part in this study please send an email to Marcella.Tarantini@mail.bcu.ac.uk.

Thank you for considering to take part in this study.