Yellow Submarine Holiday Volunteering (and a link to their 2023 Holiday Brochure!)

I wanted to introduce myself to those I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting yet and tell you a little about volunteering opportunities we have available.

My name is Simon and I’ve been working at Yellow Submarine for a year now. Last year we supported 35 members on holiday enjoying adventures across the UK; this year we plan to give even more members the unforgettable experience of a Yellow Submarine holiday, providing eight incredible trips in both the UK and overseas.

Yellow Submarine holidays provide an environment where members can be themselves; not only are they lots of fun, but they provide valuable respite for families and carers. We see increased independence, confidence and lifelong friendships formed. People return year after year to challenge themselves and enjoy new experiences.

Volunteers are an integral part of each holiday. The shared experience brings the group together, with both members and volunteers creating unforgettable memories.

For those that kindly volunteer their time we offer:

-The chance to spend time with our incredible members

-Opportunities to meet likeminded people

-An all-inclusive holiday at no cost to yourself

-Access to regular training opportunities

-A stylish Yellow Submarine t-shirt and Hoodie!

Find out what holidays we will be going on this year in our brochure!

2023 Holiday Brochure

If you are interested in volunteering on our holidays this year please get in touch via email or call on 07377336897.

Kind regards,

Simon

Activity Manager - Residential Holidays, Yellow Submarine

For those new to volunteering, click here to begin the adventure.

Thanks for this very helpful post, Simon!

I’m sure there will be young people out there that will love to take part in these activities.

1 Like