MC LGBT Self Advocacy Group with My Life My Choice

Dear all,

I’m writing to inform you about a new project underway at My Life My Choice, the self-advocacy learning disability charity in Oxfordshire: we are in the process of establishing an LGBT+ Group for LGBT+ people with learning disabilities.

This will be a self-advocacy group. MLMC self advocacy groups are spaces where our members can have a voice, be listened to, and supported by their peers. You can read more about our self-advocacy groups here.

I would really appreciate it if you could share the attached promotional Easy-Read poster with LGBT people with learning disabilities who you think would be interested or benefit from this group. Having this flyer at events, posted online or on a Facebook group, or on a notice board would also be helpful.

LGBT Group (1).pdf (1.7 MB)

We are in the stage of gauging interest, and even just a few people wanting to attend could help us get this group off the ground.

If you have any questions, please email me back at eliott@mylifemychoice.org.uk and I will be happy to answer any queries.

Best wishes,

Eliott Rose
Travel Buddy Assistant
He/Him
My Life My Choice
Unit 3, Watlington House, Watlington Road, Oxford, OX4 6NF

Tel: 01865 204214

http://mylifemychoice.org.uk

Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service
Oxfordshire’s Charity of the Year 2016
Prime Minister’s Big Society Award Winner 2013
Guardian Charity Award Winners 2010